Friday, April 10, 2009

Tulle...what wonderful fancy

I have to make 4 tutus by Monday because the shop in downtown Belleville, IL will be featuring Suagrbeez Tutus for the next little while. As excited as I am, now the hard part comes. How can I decide on just 4!!! I have so many favorites and ideas floating up in my head that it seems impossible to pick only 4. I finished the tags last night and have to say...they look very sweet!!!

Here's the link to Candid Gifts Blog they make the most wonderful baskets for all occasions and they deliver in the Metro-East area but ship too...check em out!


I also wanted to take a moment in this entree to thank a person who is becoming a very special part of the Sugarbeez Family Leah Remillet Photography. She takes beautiful pictures and has graciously decided to use Sugarbeez Tutus in an upcoming shot. I am so forever thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment